Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, June 13, 2011

Oí Família!!!

To start everyone off with a laugh, I´d like to share a story with you all that happened to my companion this week. So, as you all know, he is a new missionary. We were walking down the street last Monday when all of the sudden there was this 14 year-old girl who stopped us and started asking about the Church. My companion got all excited and started telling where the Church was and when it started and I started to notice something really fishy. She started looking at us with a weird look on her face and cut off my companion and said, "you guys are cute!" I told her, "well, yeah... we´re gonna go now." Then my companion went to shake her hand and she took it and went in for the kiss! She kissed him on the cheek and he sat there stunned! She went to me next and I told her that we couldn´t because we were missionaries of the Church and then she went away. I waited a while, then looked at my companion who had this scared look on his face, and then I started busting out laughing! Haha I couldn´t take it. We had quite a good laugh about it for this week.

Not much happened this week and unforutnately, our President cancelled our P-day today. I wish I had more time but I will fill you all in on more things next week! I love you all!

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment