Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday, April 16th 2012

Oi Família!!!

It was a crazy week. We finally got done with the transfers this week and now all the oldies are gone and now I am officially the oldest missionary in the mission! No one has been out for more time that I have! That truly is a weird thing to say. I almost don´t believe that it is all coming to an end. Everyone in my ward here is asking me if my mission president has forgoten me here because I have been here for so much time. I am also the missionary who stayed the most time in one area! I am just shattering records everywhere! I am really excited to finish out this last transfer with a bang! we have a couple that we are going to baptize either at the end of the month or the beginning of May. We also are seeing a lot of our recent-converts getting stronger each week in the Gospel as well.

This week we are going to be planning yet another mission conference. In January, we were priviledged enough to have Elder Ballard and Elder Andersen visit our mission to talk with all of us missionaries, but now who do you think they are sending to us? Well, either we didn´t get understand the first message they sent us, or the Quorum of 12 Apostles just likes our mission a lot because Elder Holland will be visiting us this Saturday! I am really excited to hear what he will tell us. I will give a better report about it next week!

I am studying the last week of Jesus Christ in my personal study now. I needed to see how Christ handled his last few moments here on the Earth so that I can somehow finish the mission the same way. Christ did so many things in his last week or ministry and it seems like the He saved His best performance for the end. Usually on the mission, as we get closer to the end, we all get a little more tired and start to drag a little more. But it should never be this way. We should always save our best for last and not "DIE" before our time runs out. It´s a great lesson of enduring to the end. I am really enjoying this type of study.

That´s about it for this week! I will have more juicy information about Elder Holland next week! Love you all! Thanks!

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment